Guys, i found some interesting design notes on the internet while looking some class D amps.

https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/irs20965sp...761d8b279b

https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-I...5a8fa04a9b

Both chips are PWM input and capable of driving IGBTs. Last chip should allow us to draw current directly from AC without violating isolation hazards.

All the power supply we need is some tiny isolated 2-3€ switching DC to DC converter for the chip. Everything else will be connected directly to rectified AC, ground will be neutral, floating design, some diodes here and there, some zeners to make sure, some bootstrap, few resistors, nothing serious.

In order to isolate speaker for safety reasons or go "tube", we could build up multiple chips to create conditions for centertapped transformer.

PRO thing is that we loose that bulky high-expensive transformer from the powersupply and use 2 diodes only for RECT. There will be only 2 diode sound on the speaker.

Can be made all digital too. Analog only in speaker cables.

So my point is that all this costs nothing and should be researched into.

Approx size could be 15x15cm for PWM.

A very attractive and fancy design, suitable for 2022. Super green too :), maybe sound close to tubes. You can put it into ur pocket, take a walk to friends house and easily compare amps.

Also, can be used as a battery powered amp with a boost converter, for headphones.

Is someone interested ?

Protsessor tut toze jest, ADC ili PWM signal sasdavat.

Davaite, zdelajem stote sovremennoe i malenkoje i prosto ahujetitelno zvuk
.pdf reedlektroniksmanuals.pdf Размер: 74.82 KB  Загрузок: 15

Файлы вложений
.pdf readflkhj35385j.pdf Размер: 360.01 KB  Загрузок: 14
Ответ

"кост ~ вэри лоу", не может не радовать...
Как "звук"?
Ответ

(02-14-2022, 08:37 AM)Black_Jack Написал:  "кост ~ вэри лоу", не может не радовать...
Как "звук"?
Думаю звук такой же как и рисунок схемы, близкий к зелёным тубам
Ответ

Курьез?

Nobody Is Perfect
Ответ

(02-14-2022, 11:00 PM)begemot Написал:  Курьез?

IGBTs can be used to produce plus minus 350V DC and use only 1 IGBT in that 15V PSU circuit to amplify the sound. 3Euro chip as a amplifier with IGBT switching, use transformer as sound signature generator "front ending" and so on.

Ja ne kuru, audio can be different, we dont need bs anymore !

We have an amplifier "NAIM STATEMENT" that wieght 100plus KG. But we can make the same sound only with 0.5KG amplifier !
Ответ

What's the point to discuss this BS?
And what "Naim..." has to to with quality?

Nobody Is Perfect
Ответ

Trollolo?
Ответ

(02-15-2022, 09:09 AM)Altor Audio Написал:  Trollolo?

maybe it is a FEDGEN reincarnation?))

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle." John Stapp
Ответ

Gena doesn't know so many abstruse words...
Ответ

Placing bag with sand inside amplifier is a best and cheapest way to achieve magic "NAIM STATEMENT"...
Pros: Solution work with any amplifier.
Cons: Absent
Ответ

why does it need a sandbag , just pour it in, the finest one , from Bora Bora, it gives an immersive sound.

Шделанно Ф Шклоково
Ответ

Lead hunting shots works even better. More mass per volume, better damping.
Ответ

Yes, Stradivari used such approach in drums.
Ответ

What is lgbt i know, but what is lgbts, lgbt+suckers?

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle." John Stapp
Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)